18.3.09

Steam



Am not blaming you, am not blaming me
I am free to choose now, you are free as you feel
We both chose condemnation, the distance, the seed
Of a permafrost base, for our frown hearts to be.

Am not playing victim, and this is no beat
Am not judging part, am not underlining deeds
Am not giving no answer, questions aren't clear
The most blurring of warrants, as palpable as steam...

And am smashing my charms when I don't greet you back
And your silence is not charming, but passive attack
And you die on my coldness, and your muteness strikes back,
And we both are ignited rebuilding our lifes...
_____

Creative Commons License
The D|Verse|City Network is an umbrella domain 4 personal creative Xperimentation with no commercial purposes. Creative Writting Experimentation by D-Verse-City Networks is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: