6.8.09

K


Take the Red Pill, originally uploaded by CCBImages.

It started like an instinct,
Like kid’s curiosity,
That no one has to push
To reach a higher peek,
It was like somehow driven
Beyond my beliefs,
And I was just a vehicle
That moved there just to reach
Unconscious as the breathing
Familiar as a wink
Intimate like a mother,
I never had to wish
Nothing was to guess,
No odds in the way
Seemed like something lead me
Straight to the highway
And then I found the key
And I grasp out the how
Got the Master Plan;
Then everything got rough.




_____


Bookmark and Share

Creative Commons License
The D|Verse|City Network is an umbrella domain 4 personal creative Xperimentation with no commercial purposes. Creative Writting Experimentation by D-Verse-City Networks is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: